Big Solutions for Small and Medium Businesses
TNA Consulting Group’s Business Development team utilizes communication planning and design, market research and the most current organizational behavior and development expertise to partner with you in determining how to safeguard and build upon your current market share. Change is inevitable, but we can help turn changing into an opportunity.
Conventional corporate structure is challenged to keep up with the rate of change in the marketplace. Creating a vision and a direction is more important than ever. TNA Consulting Group helps our clients review their organizations and core competencies. We then assist in defining a vision, direction, and a set of attainable goals. Our unique expertise in the high technology marketplace enables us to assist our clients in positioning their companies, organizations, and products for the future.
TNA Consulting Group’s Business Development team of professional consultants helped hundreds of homegrown enterprises succeed, and we can do the same for your business. Whether you are a seasoned business owner or just getting started, our team will use its years of experience to provide you with up-to-date information, sound advice and exceptional support services. – OPEN OR ABOUT US? –
The purpose of copywriting is not just to impress, but also to achieve specific business objectives. At TNA Consulting, we do it well, because we approach the task correctly – every copywriting project begins with first analyzing the target customers, their needs and your solution offerings. Our professional copywriters then translate your solutions into words that your customers want to read, to be convinced of the value of your offerings. The result is a much higher conversion rate for your business.
No one knows your business better than you do. That is why we use a collaborative approach to learn from you about your business and then translate that understanding into highly effective copy. We also incorporate your feedback and go through a round of iteration to develop the final content. We are here to help your business grow, and we go the extra mile to achieve that goal.
We provide copywriting for small and medium-sized businesses specializing in business plans, press releases and website content. Build your company’s success with the precise words that capture your product or business in a powerful way — and calls your audience to action. Through our B2B and B2C copywriting services, we leverage social media and multiple ways to reach out to potential clients
If you need copywriting services, here is a list of the most popular functions we perform:
- Website Content from Scratch: Whether you need a website for the first time or have one that is not attracting traffic, our writers and designers have the creativity and the skill to make your site content “pop.” No more boring text for you! Writing content for websites, including landing pages and sales pages.
- Blogpost Writing: If you do not have a blog, you need one. This is the best way to improve your search engine rankings, and our versatile and diverse writers will provide fresh, educational content that visitors and followers will want to read and respond to.
- Press Releases and News Article: We’ll cover all of your social media sites with exciting content and media to promote your products, old and new, as well as special promotions you want to offer. If you don’t have a social media presence, we’ll see that you do.
- Product Reviews: We’ll write creative and glowing reviews of your products and publish them everywhere possible
- Website Review: If you have a current site, we can provide a thorough review, giving you actionable feedback for improvement in both user experience and SEO rankings.
- Whitepaper and Case Study Creation: We write persuasive white papers and case studies that focus on topics that your prospects are searching for, and topics they expect to find once they discover your website.
- Social Media: Our social media writing services offer you impactful, compelling status updates for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and various other platforms.
- eNewsletters: Newsletters allow you to stay in touch with current customers as well as attracting prospective customers. Our team of newsletter writers and editors from various industries will create a product that is informational, visually attractive and SEO-rich.
Entrepreneurial and Small Business Services
Many businesses today fail to achieve the goals their founders dreamed of when they first started the business. Typically, the failure is not due to the business owner’s lack of knowledge or experience in the particular field, but rather it results from a fundamental lack of management expertise to strategically handle the day-to-day problems that arise as the business grows.
Over the years, we have helped entrepreneurs deal with such hurdles in a manner that encourages them to grow their management expertise as they grow their business. Our professionals can provide you with objective counsel and assistance to help you make sound business decisions and keep your company on track in achieving your goals.
Business Plan Design and Development
A current and well-designed formal business plan is the foundation of any successful business. Let TNA Consulting Group help guide you through the process. Our business experts can convey your excellent ideas into a fully developed business plan. It then becomes a living document that requires constant monitoring and customization to meet existing and emerging business opportunities. A business plan serves as a communication tool to employees as well as a springboard to solicit additional financing.
Business Plan Review
A good business plan is your company’s compass for today and your map to tomorrow. Fitting your business plan to today’s environment can be a difficult task. Let TNA Consulting Group help you revitalize your business plan by taking an impartial look at your company’s operations and future objectives. Based on our many years of in-the-trenches experience rather than courses from a business school, we can help you maximize your potential with a business plan that works today and carries you into the future.
For small business owners, having someone to bounce your ideas off can be a truly valuable thing.
Strategic and Financial Goal Alignment
On occasion the strategic and financial goals of an organization can become misaligned resulting in competing and sometimes conflicting efforts. A company’s resources should be focused on beating its external competition not drained by internal misalignment. TNA Consulting Group can help your organization collectively identify important “Strategic Drivers” and “Critical Success Factors”. The objective is to align the organization around specific action items that will achieve the sales and marketing plan while delivering the desired financial results.
Initiation and Formulation of Strategic Business Partnerships
In today’s business climate the “go it on your own” philosophy of the past is a formula for mediocrity. Today’s successful businesses excel by building strategic business partnerships and relationships. These are relationships that leverage your visibility, capability, market presence, and in general give you the opportunity to grow your business at a much faster pace. TNA Consulting Group can help your organization identify its crucial strategic business partners and put together a plan to cultivate those relationships. Assistance is provided along the entire spectrum of partnering, from developing a strategy, to attracting and securing partners, to managing and expanding existing relationships.